CUSTOMS DISPUTES RESOLUTIONS
October 4, 2013, Swissotel Krasniye Holmy (Moscow, Kosmodamianskaya emb., 52)
Media Business Solutions together with the leading experts in customs issues invites you to take part in a practical seminar devoted to pretrial and court settlements of customs disputes.
ISSUES TO BE DISCUSSED:
- Appeal of customs issues. Law, procedures, time limits. Agency and court appeals.
- Suggestions on changes to chapter 16 of the Russian Federation Administrative Offence Code
- Review of the key administrative offences in the sphere of customs procedures and sanctions for such offences in EVRAZES and EU member states.
- FCS cooperation with foreign customs services within the agreements of cooperation and mutual assistance in customs issues.
- Review of appealing decisions and activity (inactivity) of the customs in higher authorities.
- Review of the court practice in customs disputes: customs value adjustment, conditionally released goods circulation, goods classification, prosecution of customs rules violation, etc.
- EVRAZES Court: competence in the sphere of customs offences
- Application of national and supranational law to solve customs disputes.
- Code of Administrative Court Procedure: pros and cons.
Experts of the key departments and divisions of the Federal Customs Service, experts from regulatory department of FEA division coordination of foreign economic development and regulations in the Ministry for Economic Development, representatives of the Court of the Eurasian Economic Community, Supreme Commercial Court, leading experts and consultants in customs issues.
| 8 903 596 2756 |firstname.lastname@example.org|
| 8 962 975 4025 | email@example.com |