On November 29 - December 01, 2019, the XIII ISSAM CONGRESS (International Society for the Study of the Aging of Men) will be held, which will take place at:
11.29.19 - PRE-Congress: Olga Hotel, Sheregesh, Russia
11.30-01.12.19 - CONGRESS: Park Inn by Radisson Novokuznetsk, Novokuznetsk, Russia
The main task of the Congress will be to discuss the neuroimmune endocrine mechanisms of aging and age-related pathology, the use of modern methods of molecular diagnostics and targeted therapy of pathologies such as coronary diseases, neurodegenerative diseases, tumor pathology, gynecological pathology, etc.
Following the Congress, international clinical guidelines will be prepared and approved.
- Bruno Lunenfeld is Professor Emeritus at the Faculty of Life Sciences, Bar-Ilan University, and Ramat Gan, Israel. He is General Secretary of The Asian-Pacific Initiative on Reproductive Endocrinology. He is President of the International Society for the Study of the Aging Male, and Editor of The Aging Male, a journal devoted to men’s health and aging;
- Svetlana Kalinchenko, MD, PhD, professor, Chair of Endocrinology, People’s Friendship University of Russia, Scientific Director, Clinic of Professor Kalinchenko (Moscow, Russia);
- Kvetnoy Igor, Honored Scientist of the Russian Federation, MD, PhD, professor, FSBI «SRI of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductology named by D.O. Ott», the head of Department of pathomorphology (Saint-Petersburg, Russia);
- Elena Lobykina, MD, PhD, professor, Chair of Department of Hygiene of Epidemiology and Healthy Lifestyle, Novokuznetsk Institute for Advanced Medical Studies - branch of the Russian Medical Academy Continuous Professional Education Ministry of Health of Russia (Novokuznetsk, Russia);
- Irina Gurieva, MD, Ph.D, Professor, Chief of Endocrinology department of Federal Bureau of Medical and Social Expertize Ministry of Labour of Russia, Professor Department of Endocrinology Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education (Moscow, Russia);
- Leonid Vorslov, MD, Chair of Endocrinology, People’s Friendship University of Russia (Moscow, Russia);
- Maria Hasina, MD, Associate Professor, Department of Fundamental Medicine, School of Biomedicine, Far Eastern Federal University (Vladivostok, Russia);
- Andrey Denisov, MD, Ph.D, Professor, Department of Immunology and Allergology, Siberian State Medical University (Tomsk, Russia), etc.
endocrinologists, urologists, andrologists, gynecologists, therapists-nutritionists, neurologists, cardiologists, psychologists, dermatocosmetologists, gerontologists, as well as physicians, ordinators and postgraduate students of any medical specialties, actively interested in the field of male and female health, hormone therapy and preventive medicine of the 21st century.
ISSAM Congress is an annual debriefing of the achievements of world medicine in the field of protecting the health of people of older age groups. This is a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of interesting professional multidisciplinary information. and informal communication with carriers of the ideas of anti-aging therapy: with legends and stars of world andrology, endocrinology, sexology, urology, gynecology and other medical disciplines.
A thematic exhibition will be organized at the Congress of manufacturers and distributors of medicines, medical devices and equipment, and diagnostic tools.
Registration is obligatory. http://issam.pro/en/registration-2019
We are waiting for you and we wish you success at work!